2012-11-10

Batik painting, Roy the lion and Celebrity Glamour

Woot! woot! School off and more relaxing days for the next few weeks. I can sleep for more hours, I can iron less clothes, and I can temporary forget about their Ting Xie, Ejaan and Spelling. Shiokalingam!

Since I am in happy mood, I must blog about something happy too. I received gifts from 3 blog sphere friends in the past few weeks.

I was one of the top commenters in Wenn's blog for the month of October. So generous of her to send me a soft toy and a 2013 table calendar. At first, I wanted to give this baby cub to lil May, but April wanted it so badly. May, always being a sweet mui mui allowing her jie jie to own the toy. Anyway, I see both of them now sharing and playing with this soft toy together. They call it Roy The Lion. It is definitely a nicer name than SK's Fing Fing, no?
After April being the owner of Roy The Lion, I gave the batik painting set from Aunty Kathy to lil May. She hearts it very much. She can't wait to open the set and lay her hands on this batik painting immediately. I asked her to wait till I am free to do it together with her.

This is the gift from SK that make me want to blog about it almost immediately, as I worry that I will forget about the fun my girls had last night. SK sent me a DIY card with the theme of Celebrity Glamour, Angry Birds stickers and Assorted Cookies erasers. When I opened up the gift, my two girls had a good laugh at the card. This was what they said, "Uncle SK is such a funny person." Then, they kept humming those bubble talks that Uncle SK designed for them. The whole evening, I could hear them talking to each other from living room to bathroom, from bathroom to their bedroom.
May: Daddy calls mummy bebe yan yan so geli.
April: Mummy calls daddy bebe jin jin lagi geli.

Upmteen times, SK. Yannie faint.
Thanks Wenn, Kathy and SK.

31 comments:

  1. SSo cute!

    Family cute.

    Post also cute. :)

    Congrats on getting all those pressies, Yan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughterrs are so good. Share-share the toy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!!!!!...and very lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats... My post on SK's gift will come out in a few days' time.... Long queue. Hmmm...she will hang on to the toy till the colour's all gone and it is smelly like anything. Many do that! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girls love soft toy, sometimes they sleep with their favourite soft toys, just like my girls do..nice to receive gifts from friends..blogging is rewarding :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to receive gifts..congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so good lah, you got prizes from bloggers every month!! so lucky of you, and coincidentally all are received within the same week.. makes this even more exciting right?? 收禮物收到手軟~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also got the lion from wenn, and the calendar too!! but my lion is wearing shirt and carrying a backpack, not like yours lah, have naked so hamsap!! hahaha~~ i think wenn followed Yvonne's suggestion right?? :p

      Delete
    2. your princesses can really live in harmony lah, how nice!! you really have no worries that they will fight, as either one will be the generous one and they share the toys together!! you have brought them up so well..

      Delete
    3. why Jin Jin have feather up the head ah, SK? Chieftain is it? Next time must make like Romeo mah. White horse prince :)

      Delete
  8. ooopsss!! never expected that two bubbles will become their 名句精華, haha!! your bebe jin jin must be very mad with me because i taught the princesses all these nonsense!! hahaha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wonder if they are calling you jin jin and yan yan behind, and then giggle like nobody business still?? haiyah, my bad~~ :p

      Delete
    2. so how do they share the angry birds stickers and the erasers among themselves?? i purposely buy something that can be shared knowing that you have two lovely princesses.. i think they will be keeping the stickers for their DIY birthday card to daddy next year again?? haha~~

      Delete
  9. Oh? So yours is Roy? SK is looking for a name for his...

    ReplyDelete
  10. the bubble talk is really funny. I wonder how will your girls react when they really hear their father calling you 'yannie babe' ..but i think that's actually quite sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute la the family photo! Really very glomourous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's no surprise how easily you won those prizes. Because you're a very friendly blogger. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roy...it's a good name . Strong and handsome name.

    From google "Roy \roy\ as a boy's name is pronounced roy. It is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Roy is "red". As a short form of names like Leroy, Roy is also a form of the Old French term "roi", meaning "king"."

    ReplyDelete
  14. LoL! Ur anaks geli-geli reading the dialogues! Congrats on your win and Happy Holidays to your girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice gifts!!! and yes, school holiday starting, and I don't need to take so long to drive to work.. cut at least half the time.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Yan, congrat on your your lovely gifts. Your family portrait look so cute and nice. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Have a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aiyah, I must have missed this funny entry of yours during the long holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bubble talk in the card is so hilarious, especially your Jin Jin's one. He looks lost, totally ngam with the expression and the bubble talk.

      Delete
    2. Meanwhile yannie is trying to keep up with her coolness sudden celebrity status, smile effortlessly under all the spotlight.

      Delete
  18. It's always a pleasant to receive gifts from blogger friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, I have yet to let my girl explore the batik painting. Must find a free slot :p

      Delete
  19. *spill cereal* hahah looking at the caption :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. by the way! Thanks Ms. Yan dropping by my blog, have a great week and CHEERS! :D

      Delete