2012-11-17

Poly the Santa Claus

When April entered her primary 1 in year 2011, I made some survey on school bag and finally decided on the  pioneer bag manufacturer in our own town - Poly Pac. I got her a pink Poly Pac Smiley school bag that time. This bag lasted for 1.5 year. One of the wheels finally torn off from the bag in her mid year of Primary 2.
I got April another blue Poly Pac Smiley school bag (as shown in left picture) to replace her first school bag. As for May, this small Poly Pac school bag was being used throughout her kindergarten years (as shown in right picture).
I have actually forgotten that I mentioned in that entry, wishing for the Poly Pac Management would read my entry, and give me some discounts as an appreciation for my support. Little did I know that Poly Pac Management found and left me a comment.

They asked me a favour for snapping a few pictures of my girls carrying their school bags, be it going to school or going for outdoor games. They wanted to feature my girls' pictures in their 2013 table calendar.
I was more than happy to do that, as my girls could be a kid model for Poly Pac school bags. I submitted a few shots for them to choose. They came back to me with a sample copy of the table calendar where they featured April and May along with my testimony in my blog.
In return, Poly Pac Management wasn't giving me any discount for purchasing their school bag in future, but they gave April and May their 2013 latest collection school bags.
We are overwhelmed by their kindness. The Poly Management got the new school bags delivered directly to my doorstep. This is the biggest parcel that April and May had received so far.

April and May's new school bags have 4 compartments each, and both sides have big pocket to hold the water tumbler. I always satisfied with their very practical design and good material quality.

April is in Standard 3 next year, it is so thoughtful of them to give her a bigger Poly Pac trolly school bag. Whereas May is in Primary 1 next year, they give her a Smiley trolley school bag too.

Both my princesses are overjoyed at their new school bags. We would like to express my most sincere thanks to Poly Pac Managment, Miss Carmen Ang and Miss Canjy Ang for your opportunity and kindness.

Papa and Mama save around RM200 this year from getting new school bags from Poly the Santa Claus.

Note: This wasn't a sponsored, nor a paid post. Everything is prompted by my own view.

46 comments:

  1. wow...that is very good leh. Seems like very good bag coz can last so long. Usually nowadays max can last 1 year only

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haiz...ow Standard one kids need very sturdy bag coz got a lot of books leh. Good that you fond this very good brand

      Delete
  2. Very nice bag!!! I will go and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CY, you should be able to find it in Taiping and KL.

      Delete
  3. too bad...went to the FB link...only found in Taiping. Kl tarak. else i can save some money too getting Poly Pac bag for J. Didn't see it being sold in KL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I guess you can find Poly bags in KL. I remember WaiMann (Ian's mum) said to me before.

      Delete
    2. okie will check with her where she buy from

      Delete
    3. I saw this brand at Aeon (Jusco) Sunway Pyramid today.

      Delete
  4. Ooooooo...so nice! What lovely bags!!! So pretty! Wow!!!! Your girls are professional models now, eh? Wink! Wink! Congrats to them and to the mum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's great! lovely pink school bags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bags! Poly brand is our local Taiping brand. I knew this brand since I was young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April and May as the kid models for Poly bag? Wow! You didn't show us the girls in calendar~

      Delete
    2. The calendar is out officially in December. So I cannot publish the calendar here.

      Delete
  7. This year end I need to buy a new bag for my son, he's entering nursery soon.

    I'll check out Poly's latest collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er, no giveaway from Poly? Kekeke!

      Delete
  8. wah, so good lah!! got new school bags for the princesses, and they are FREE!! look at May, she was so excited and happy, jumping and shouting in joy, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really not bad at all huh this Poly Pac.. they read your post and then take the initiatives to start the whole process of taking photos, featuring the girls in the calendar and sent you free bags!!

      Delete
    2. very clever marketing as they find their own customers as the model for the calendar and then giveaway their bags as the rewards.. hmmm, i think they save money in that instead.. hahaha!!

      Delete
    3. actually i have not heard of Poly Pac lah.. the pioneer in school bags?? hmmm, not that 天鵝牌 Swan 書包 meh?? hahaha.. i think i used to use their bag last time lah..

      Delete
    4. now all the bags come with trolley like the hand luggage, so nice lah for the kids they don't have to carry heavy bags.. i still remember last time we used to carry very bulky and heavy bags!! the teacher never tell which book we need to bring, and so for each subject we have to bring all the books to school!! crazy~~

      Delete
    5. where is the table calendar?? i am interested to see your two girls in the calendar lah.. did they also promised to give you the calendar when ready??

      Delete
    6. They have promised to give 2 table calendars. I will blog about it once I get it in December.

      Delete
  9. the bags are so sweet - never see this brand in spore
    wow, ur girls are in the calendar... so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huh school bag lasted for 1-1.5 years? I mended my daughter's school bag *without rollers* once when it was slightly torn at the side by using a plier to pulled the needle & thread through. My daughter was not that 'pleased' after 5 years still in good working order and she cannot change to a new school bag with nicer design haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful! These bags are lovely and very durable. I wonder if they are available in KL. All I see are Swan :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way mummy and daughters so happy...
    Good...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nowadays those bags getting bigger and got roller...
    Last time I don't bring so many books to school..
    All those books put in the desk

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a big saving..the school bags came just in time..I mean before you bought new ones for April & May before school reopen. We just bought a new SWAN brand school bag for Crystal this morning,,cost us RM76.40 after discount.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Yan, bet your girls really thrilled with the beautiful bags.....they're really very nice and love the colours, design.
    Great pics of your girls with their bags....now they feel thrilled going to school with the gorgeous bags.
    Have fun, Yan....
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Didn't know about this brand...will try to look for it in the future cause i had just bought Swan school bag. Ur daughter look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Go to www.taiping-poly.com
    u can find all their outlet all over Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uh oh soon it's gonna be my turn to buy school bags for the kids too. I'll try to check out whether they're sold here in KL or not.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh cool!!! very nice bags and considerate company! The other benefit of blogging unveil now.. hehehe.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi, talking abt school bag, i doesnt know that's a brand call Poly Pac , cos i dun need to worry abt school bag when Jeremy was in kindergarten, all school bag was from the school, but since he is going to primary 1, i got to get him wan, i duno which brand is good and how big we need it .... so yesterday i just got him one from swan . not sure how long can it last ... but i hope it last long .... not cheap lei the bag, nextime i will try this Poly Pac bag ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Early xmas present for the 2 princesses. Really nice surprises.

    What a great and generous company.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wah!! Those were really nice bags! Early christmas presents for your girls! I'm sure they are very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh the bag look good and durable. I'm sourcing for my girl primary school bag too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! How nice of Poly Pac management!! I want 3 bags from Poly Pac too!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's so NICE! Share la the calendar pic. Want to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a very nice and durable bag. So good to receive gift a month ahead of christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes...school bag is not cheap nowadays especially a good & durable one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. lucky you! you must be really surprised to hear that..i mean it's really lucky that your blog and that post was seen by the people from polypac!

    ReplyDelete
  29. hmmmm, last time (1998) I always carry bag, when I study standard 5, I need to climb to 3rd floor with all subject books. (because sometimes got class replacement haha)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cool...i love the pics and your lil princesses look like enjoying their time

    I have something for you on my page
    check it out!

    ReplyDelete