2012-12-21

At the malls (KL trip in December 2012 )

Continue from my previous post of how my life as a tai tai from 2 Dec 2012 to 7 Dec 2012. The free shuttle that provided by Hotel Subang Holiday Villa, only took us to Subang Parade, Empire Shopping Gallery or Sunway Pyramid.

First day, we went to Empire Shopping Gallery. Second day, we went to One U/KidZania by taxi. Third day, we went to Sunway Pyramid. Fourth day also we went o Sunway Pyramid. Fifth day was the last day, we went to Subang Parade/Parkson. So, almost everyday we went to the malls when we were in KL. 
Every time, we reached the mall, it was almost 2pm. We were too hungry to walk. We always went for lunch before we started our shopping. First day, we had lunch at Din Tai Fung.
Third day, we had lunch at Canton-I.
Last day, we had lunch at Taang Sifu.

Before I could go hunting for my loots peacefully, I must get something for my girls. I bought some a few PEZ Candy Dispenser from Candylicious for them.
Then, I dropped by outlets like Nichii, Forever 21, Kitschen,and Cotton On. All these outlets were on Sales up to 70%. OMG!
When I did my shopping, I let the girls sit on benches that were meant for shoes trying inside the outlet. Of course I must also pass them the Samsung Galaxy Tab to kill their time.  I would also find shop like this Plaster House to keep them busy for at least half an hour. While the girls working on the painting, mummy went on a very quick shopping.
Christmas decor at Empire Shopping Gallery.
Christmas decor at One U
 Christmas decor at Sunway Pyramid.

My loots. I will probably keep these as my CNY clothing.
My New Balance running shoes. It makes my gym so colourful, happy and lively. That's what my gym "kaki" said to me on the first day I returned to gym. In case you wonder whether I bought anything else for my girls. Of course. I bought them books from Big Book Sales at Subang Avenue and clothes from Cotton On Kids. They have worn their new clothes at the picture of Lunch at Taang Sifu.

We went back to the hotel at around 6pm by taxi. By that time, their papa had also finished his training course.

38 comments:

  1. Wah shopping again! :) Waiting for your new clothes modelling. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So syiok! Go jalan-jalan and shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure has the endurance to mall hop!

    I cannot. I get bored too easily being stuck indoors. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa shopping marathon. you missed out mid valley. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot Mama went to Mid Valley for a quickie after meeting some Hamsap bloggers for dinner!

      Delete
  5. wah.. it's must be fun shopping... and the girls sure did enjoy themselves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow shopping marathon! Nice loot. You look great in the floral jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good shopping trip , i like ur new balance running shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good shopping and your look like all have fun! Happy Dong Zhi to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So syok!
    Shopping for you and playtime for your girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Candylicious is so big right?

      Kids sure love that store~

      Delete
    2. I think you have spent quite alot too huh?

      But nvm la, as long as you're happy! ;)

      Delete
  10. wah, Mak Yannie come to contribute to the economy of KL lah, how good!! and super duper shopping queen lah.. i have not even been to the Empire shopping mall before, how "sua koo" i am!! hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so are you keeping all those clothes for CNY?? slowly spending the last couple of months before CNY getting new clothes is actually a good idea.. because if you do it last minute, most probably it will end up you couldn't get yourself any nice clothes..

      Delete
    2. Din Tai Feng, i think i've not been there for more than 5 times.. and Tang Shifu, i've only been there for one time only.. DTF, i think the food so so only and is very very over-rated.. TSF, the things are expensive lah.. errr, my opinion lah, maybe they have lots of fans.. :p

      Delete
    3. aiyoh, so many nice photos taken of the Hot Mama and her two pretty princesses.. i think that week you were in KL, the city was added with a sudden glamour lor, hahaha!!

      Delete
    4. She really has good tastes for shopping clothes. I actually observed her clothes purchased as I always have to shop for Letchumi from dresses to shoes and bags! I don't think there is any hubby who does that like me.

      Delete
  11. love your colorful new pair of running shoes..
    great to have easy time shopping..I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fuyoh, among all your shopping loot, the running shoes is the most 'chio' one! Rainbow color, I likey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eh, how about your lunch for the 2nd and 4th day? Mana pegi?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Only 2 camwhore photos? But I counted you have at least 9 pieces of new clothes with more than 20 of combination to wear~

    When are you going to show all? Hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Yan, wow! Love the pics, especially the road test of the classy outfits, ha ha....
    Reading your mention of KL, places you visited and shopped sounds so strange to me.....everything so different now.
    I guess being away 25 years is a long time.

    I guess when we do balek kampong one day, will not be able to recognize KL anymore.
    我非常喜歡看您好採取 pics thru。你肯定找奇妙,與那個身材苗條的你。
    我敢打賭你的孩子已經膨脹的時間太,購物和吃。
    有一個有趣的週末,保持年輕,保持美麗。並保持在你心中的一首歌。
    李。

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome decor! Nothing like that in NZ, believe it or not! All good wishes for a Blessed Christmas and an awesome 2013 to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your hotel was so good to provide the shuttle services. So easy and relaxing to get free rides.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Hot Mama sure had good life and food eating at all the posh restaurants. Sure the daughters always had fun memories of KL and would be proud to show off to their school friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Are you coming to KL again next year end 2013?

    ReplyDelete
  20. your sport shoes is very colourful indeed! stylo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Yan, you were in KL and you staying in Holiday Villa? We should have met for a cuppa! Haiyah, next time come to KL, buzz me lah:D Glad to see you enjoy your shopping spree. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and family. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wah, by reading how you arrange your time for your girl and for yourself, you are indeed a good planner. True, CNY is around the corner, it is not too early to keep clothing for it. Heehee, I also began shopping for CNY few months ago, afraid might not have enough time to go shopping in January.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yann...I love all the clothes you have chosen. I find Cotton On not very ngam on me but for kids,I bought like mad there.hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello yan,

    I always eat first before i go shopping. And like you, i will give my boy my samsung tab whenever he is bored following me shopping.

    The christmas decos are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome loot you got there and I love your NB shoes :) It is definitely wonderful to be at the mall everyday and shopping like no tomorrow..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  26. Staying in nice hotels, relaxing, eating, shopping and not worrying about work is what I love too. "Tai-tai life" is the best haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good hoard wor.

    Uils...didnt know got free shuttle from the hotel to the shopping complex. It's good leh.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your pictures. It looks like a beautiful place!
    halong bay trips | Vietnam excursions

    ReplyDelete