2012-12-24

Meeting my girlfriends in KL

I had a very fruitful trip during my 6D5N stay in KL. I managed to meet up with HHBC bloggers. I made my girls' dream came true in KidZania. At the same time, I got to enjoy the "tai tai" life, having the buffet breakfast and going for a swim in the morning, and hitting the mall for shopping in the afternoon.

Nonetheless, my BFFs in KL gave me a small gathering at Din Tai Fung, Empire Shopping Gallery. They always complained about me for not letting them know when I went to KL. They have warned me many times that they wanted to discard me as their BFF, if I continue my silence visit to KL.
We ordered their most signature Xiao Long Bao, chicken mee sua, fried rice with prawn and egg, and deep fried pumpkin with salted duck egg. Yummy!
They are my secondary school mates. After the dinner, we went to La Bodega, Empire Subang. I took a pint of Hoegaarden there, I  heart the place, the drink and the companion very much. The bill of our drink at La Bodega was actually cost more than the bill of our dinner at Din Tai Fung.

On my last day in KL, we went for meeting up 2 mummy bloggers at McD, Subang Parade. They were Alice Law & Juan Juan from My Little Sprouts, and Alice Phua  & Juan Or from Adventures of Juan Or and Mommy. Thanks Alice for the recipe books for me and the Disney Princess Activity Books for my princesses.
I was so glad that I didn't meet with anything or anyone bad this trip. Everything was so smooth sailing and I never encountered any unhappy incident during the holiday. For eg. when I wanted to try clothes, the fitting room was always available;  when I wanted to take taxi, the taxi waited for me. lol!

Here I wish all my readers and friends, may Love, Peace and Happiness be yours at Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday.

33 comments:

  1. Hi Yan, nice gathering and delicious food.

    Merry Christmas to you and family. Have a nice week ahead,regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had wonderful gathering with your old buddies, everyone looks so gorgeous I bet SP would salivated over them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food is nice but I bet meeting up with the ladies is much more special because you don't get to see them often, maybe once a year during Chinese New Year?

      Delete
    2. hahaha, Ah Hua and I know this SP so well.. when we see such a gathering of pretty ladies, we immediately thought of SP already.. :D

      Delete
    3. Hot Mama had a gala time in KL. She will return again soon and we will get her drunk!!

      Who is SP? .....

      Delete
  3. You managed to squeeze in your time to meet with the 2 Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sweet of Alice Law to present books to my children. She's such a nice lady~

      Delete
  4. Have a blessed Christmas and happy holidays, Yannie! Get drunk tonight and dream of the handsome hunk as portrayed in Annay's Christmas card :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahem...

      Now that would be a nice way to celebrate.

      But first, don't forget to leave the girls over at grandparents house! LOL

      Delete
    2. yalah, jin jin working night shift tonight, and when he reached home later, it's that golden time for yannie to slowly strip off her leopard print bikini~~ woot woot!! :p

      Delete
    3. Night shift on Xmas eve kah? Alamak... so spoil the mood.

      Never mind, still can pole dance and stuff when he comes back. Right? hehehe

      Enjoy partying Yan! *wink wink*

      Delete
  5. Wow full of activities as busy as an ant huh. Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays, know you chant Namo Namo one no problem can always tumpang any happy festivals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, awesome meet-up with your friends. Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty ladies meet up!

    How nice.

    The men at the place must be giving second look to you lovely ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and family, Yan!

    Dream of sexy men tonight. ^^

    Or rather, ask Jin Jin put on a suit and dance like 2pm. Sure banjir! Muahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aiyoh, Kuantan already banjir today, it's Taiping's turn tonight because of the air pancut from Mak Yannie?? :p

      Delete
  9. how nice meeting up with your friends in KL.. the mommies had their sweet time and the kids had theirs too.. every visit to KL is sure very fruitful for you right?? cos you can meetup friends, and most importantly SHOP, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, the fried rice looks very very nice!! hahaha, actually i am a fried rice lover lah, any kid of fried rice would be nice to me, haha!! so no standard right?? but i just do not know why lah, i am not a rice person, but when it comes to fried rice, i do like it~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. fuyoh, all the pretty ladies meeting up in the pub!! hmmm, why you didn't bring SP to go along, i am sure he wanted to go there and mingle amongst the pretty ladies so much, hahaha!! he must have regretted not going there with you~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a great time in KL. Merry Christmas Yan :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad that you had a great time at KL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you make me wanna go for such holidays, leave my son to my hubby/in laws, enjoy kao kao~

      Delete
    2. Thanks for luncheon today Yan.

      Here wishing you and family a happy merry Christmas!

      Delete
  14. Wah!!! All so beautiful one...like Miss Malaysia contest.

    Abundant blessings be upon you and your family this Christmas & throughout the New Year, 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Yan, Wow! So many beautiful ladies.
    Here's wishing you and family a happy Christmas and Seasons best greetings.
    Have fun.
    By the way, Santa Claus has just arrived.....drop by my blog see Santa Claus.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas, Yan. You indeed had a fruitful KL trip.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas ~ Have a nice day~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Xmas and happy new year to you Yan!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fruitful trips - eating, shopping and meeting with BFFs! MErry X'mas & happy new year Sheoh Yan!

    ReplyDelete