2012-12-26

My comments on the Christmas greetings

The below are the comments that I left at this link this morning.


Since I am one day late to this post, I just told you about my Christmas 2012.

First of all, I received many Christmas gifts this year. Many girlfriends and my BFFs gave me Christmas gifts. I was surprised actually. Despite of not a Christian, my friends still gave me gifts on this season. So, we considered celebrating this season too.


I also bought gifts and wrapped it nicely, put it into Santa socks for my girls to discover it on Christmas day morning.
I love seeing them happy when seeing the gift. Even my going soon 9 years old April still believing in Santa.

I just bought them story books this year. My Christmas gift to them never expensive, but only practical.


I didn't have fine dining with my husband on Christmas eve. because he was on duty.

I just had a peaceful night listening to Christmas songs through my laptop on Christmas eve.



On Christmas day, the girls went to table tennis training as usual, I went to gym with my husband as usual too.

After doing sport, we went to have lunch at Kenny Roger's. One of the most expensive outlets we could find in my place. Hahaha!

Saw Yvonne and her kids walking past the outlet. Later found out that she was at Starbucks with her family.

After lunch, we went for movie CZ12. After the movie, we bought 4 movie tickets for the next day. So today, we are going to watch Ah Boys to Men.



Back at home, the girls unwrapped the Christmas gift.

We went to PIL house to have dinner as usual.

Everything was good until my younger May misbehaved and being rude to her PIL.

April too, not being really good girl through out the day. So, they both got on my nerves.

My Christmas mood was spoilt towards the end of the evening.



Guess what? I resorted to my magic wand and I transformed into the Evil Queen. I made them kneeing and sulking at the corner. They still whined and whined louder. Their papa too was getting really mad.

I made them apologize and write on the white board about their sins. I wanted them to repent by writing down on the white board. I made them remember this day 25 December 2012 as a new day to fix their bad behavior and rude manners. I really hope they remember my punishment on this special day.

I was totally drained out and heart broken after the lengthy lecture to both my girls.

SK, I hope you don't mind using your page to rant out.

Such a long comment here, I guess i can combine all to make up a post of mine already. Perhaps, I should consider doing this.

One last thing, my husband always being very typical China man, practical and not romantic. Asking me to choose a Christmas gift for myself. He wanted to buy for me yesterday at Poh Kong.

I said let me go back to find all my old jewels. I want to trade in those old jewels and buy a new one. So, I didn't get the Christmas gift for myself, but I will sure redeem mine soon. At least he was asking me yesterday.



SK, I hope you won't find my comments irrelevant. It was all about my Christmas. Thank you for allowing me to pour out all here. Hehehe!



SK, I am sure your single life and your Christmas Buffet marathon were better fun than mine.

Thanks for the greetings through the picture of fing fing and the video clips.

Here my 10th comment for this post.

60 comments:

  1. wakakakakaka, what a new way to write a post huh?? just copy and paste the comments and publish!! cool, i will never do that, haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of retaining my original thoughts and feeling when I wrote the comments at your page.

      Delete
    2. If I copy and paste like this, all my hamsap comments will appear only!

      Delete
    3. Wah! A new style of blogging!

      Mana boleh? At least erase the timestamp~ Kakakaka!

      Delete
    4. It's like Reality show style! Hahaha

      Delete
    5. lol .. very creative and save time .. kakakaka

      Delete
  2. now i wonder, if i shall leave my comments here and then paste over to my posts as reply.. or i shall reply your comments in my post and then paste over here as comments?? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thambee is original. One post 1 photo only nia. I will do that for 2013.

      Delete
    2. I'm infected by SK syndrome slowly.

      1) One photo one post. If I need to put more photos, I'll use push button or slide show.

      2) My post "appears" at specific day, if you noticed, it would be on Monday or Thursday. When mood is high and nice, extra post will be out randomly. SK has daily entry, posted in between 8.18am to 8.58am

      3) Empty handed during gathering and come home with lots of pressies, hah!

      Delete
    3. 1 photo 1 post and we leave 1 comment..

      Delete
  3. so good lah you got so many christmas presents to receive.. i didn't have many lah, just a couple of those.. me not "laku" like the hot mama lah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK, you are just too humble la!

      Delete
    2. She is definitely HOT and LAKU!!!!!

      I like to give presents and wrap them in the nicest way if time permits. Seeing the recipients happy will make me happy too. However, I am funny and prefers not to receive any gifts.

      Delete
    3. I also received many many presents from friends and colleagues, so paiseh I didn't prepare anything for them.

      Delete
    4. well SK you need to start posting on your great body with only g string..
      I am sure a lot of old woman will be pouring money on you.. not only gift,..
      piak piak piak

      Delete
  4. your christmas day not bad also lah (minus the bottom half of course).. go gym, go for a nice lunch and then a nice movie.. i just sit there and eat as much as i could only.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first half day was really not bad.

      Delete
    2. Yesterday, I had the most "peaceful" night in this week. My kids were behaving so well, I didn't need to raise my voice and my magic wand. I told them Santa only visits houses with good, well mannered kids. I guess it works :D

      Delete
    3. lol .. then cny coming.
      so you must tell them that the god of fortune only give money to those good kids..

      Delete
  5. actually i didn't eat a lot also lah, cannot afford to eat so much like the young people.. old already, i think buffet is something not suitable for me anymore, i rugi lah if eat like that~~ might as well spend the money to go for something more delicate and fine..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ku ku ci bai nia ma! No worries!

      Delete
    2. Arghhhh! Don't talk about buffets to me! This SP is so hypocrite! That fella's head contains Ku Ku Chi Bai inside!

      Delete
    3. annny very small gas one le....
      both me and fui fui paiseh for you to treat us buffet mah..

      Delete
  6. hmmm, jackie chan's movie, not interested anymore lah i think since many years ago.. the two movies in my list now is The Hobbit and Les Miserables.. maybe watch one this year and another one next year, haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all Jackie Chan's movies I watched. Because this is the last one, he announced that at the ending of CZ12.

      Delete
    2. I also loathed man Jackie Chan's movies as they were so fictious and not funny but this CZ12 is worth watching. It was entertaining. HOT MAMA dripped in her cinema seats looking at the Korean star and not Jackie! Bwahahahaha!

      Delete
    3. I agree with Anay, CZ12 is action packed. Worth the ticket. I wanted my girls to know how JC's movie is like, since this is the last action packed movie of him.

      Delete
    4. I ditched Jackie Chan's movie years ago, I don't know what happened - is his acting getting worst with his lame jokes or something is wrong with the script?

      But The Hobbit is one great movie of the year! I have to search for LOTR I-III because my daughter insisted to watch it (me and my big mouth told her that Hobbit is the pre-quel to LOTR) now.

      Delete
    5. I heard lots of ppl say good about this movie..
      shall watch it this weekend..

      Delete
  7. aiyah, should not spoiled your moon on christmas day mah.. shall BOX your girls today for what they have did yesterday, because today is BOXING DAY, hahahaha!! happy boxing day to you anyway~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Boxing Day to you too. lol!

      Delete
    2. They used to have Boxing Matches on every 26 Dec in England, hence the name. I think my father told me that. Nowadays no more boxing but super sales. It should be named Tsunami Sales Day.

      Delete
  8. you should show us all your christmas gifts.. yeah, i think now christmas is celebrated by almost everyone, it's not a religious thing anymore but rather a public festive, everyone is having fun exchanging presents and having huge feast.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today, I forgot to bring the camera. I snapped all my Christmas gifts. If you really interested to see my Christmas gifts, I showed you at my tomorrow post.

      Delete
    2. She will need 2 posts to show her gifts! I hate friends who recycled gifts and even re-wrapping it using same crumpled paper. I will throw it inside charity bin... LOL

      I don't do that.

      Delete
    3. Anay, I will squeeze to one post, don't worry la!

      Delete
  9. Let by gone, be by gone. Start a brand new day today.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angeline, thanks for the Christmas gifts, the earrings, and the cupcake liners. I like them.

      Delete
  10. Yea agree with SK, this is a new way of blogging huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyway, kids sure have tantrum and this is when we the parents get tested.

      Take it easy Yan, I am sure your girls learnt their lesson.

      Delete
    2. Thinking at the bright side, your Christmas gift is on the way!! :D

      Enjoy your movie later, and happy Boxing day!

      p/s: Thanks again for the masks and luncheon <3

      Delete
    3. You are most welcome, Hayley.

      When kids are small, they are angel, when kids grow up, they become monster.

      Delete
  11. Merry Christmas, Happy Boxing Day and a very happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wahhhhh!!!! Taiping has Kenny and Starbucks! Sibu does not have lah... Hmmmm...Christmas present from Poh Kong!!! So rich!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STP, didn't you read that I want to trade in old jewel for new one? I am poor only. Rich one doesn't need so much hassle, just choose and pay only. lol!

      Delete
    2. Yannie, at least you have Christmas presents from Jin Jin. Mine didn't bother to ask, boo hoo~

      Delete
    3. ah hua why MM didn't give you anything..
      BD give you a chicken and Christmas nothing..
      you should on strike..

      Delete
  13. No need trade in la...Just a get a new one.hehhehe. After all, it will be a brand new year.

    Happy New Year Yan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yan,
    That's sure a lot of rants. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. My kids woke up at 7.30am, jumped out from bed and looked for their Christmas presents frantically. Then they teared the wrapper and posed in their most joyous expression for me to snap photos.... in their pyjamas! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of them still believe in Santa, until my MIL spill the beans that Santa doesn't exist and those presents are from papa and mama, $^%&*$#@!!

      My girl is in doubt now, cheh!

      Delete
  16. I spent the morning doing some spring cleaning, proceeded to brunch at Ho Pheng Kopitiam and then lepak at the mall until 3PM. Went home for nap and dinner at 6PM.

    At night I watched AOD and my kids engaged with their games....

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh sorry to hear about what happened on Christmas Day. I am sure your girls have learned their lessons. It is always heartbreaking when we have to punish our kids:(

    ReplyDelete
  18. My kids too sometime kinda rude to their grandma. I guess nowadays children pandai bully their grandparent.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay a lot of stuff happened to you... Merry Christmas my dear Yannie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hhahaha no wonder la i see the comments like pernah baca. :p

    ReplyDelete