Cream cracker layered cake
This was one of the containers that we brought along to the restaurant. Other than the Horlicks Layer Cake, Cream Cracker Layered Cake is another cake that many would say nice.
I have previously blogged about the same type of cake here and here.
170gm Castor sugar
200gm cream cracker
5 eggs, beaten
2.5 tbsp Milo
1. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the beaten eggs in batches and mix well.
3. Pour in cream cracker powder in batches and mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into half. Add coco powder too one of the portion.
5. Spread a layer of original flavoured batter in the baking tray. Steam for 5 minutes. Then continue with a layer of coco flavoured batter and steam for 5 minutes. Continue doing this with alternating flavoured until finish up the batter.
6. Test with toothpick and it should come out clean.