Now you see now you don't
I got to know there is a Clone feature in Photoscape that can help eliminate the object that you don't like to be seen in your pictures from SK's blog.
[SK] @ http://sk0617.blogspot.com [LINK]
13:10 Yannie 96 Comments
13:23 Yannie 98 Comments
I am submitting this Simple Chicken Pie entry to Easy & Bake Along Event. Feel free to view other bloggers' Chicken Pie recipes through links below this entry.Ingredients:
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup margarine
- half can cream soup (I prefer cream of chicken)
- 1 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 medium size onion
- black pepper
- 1/4 can of evaporated milk
- corn flourDirections:
1. Heat a bit of oil and garlic.
2. Cook chicken and set aside.
3. Melt 1/4 cup of margarine in pot; add flour until it becomes a thick paste.
4. Add milk until it becomes a thick sauce stirring constantly.
5. Add half can of cream soup and 1/4 can of evaporated milk.
6. Make sure sauce is slightly thick.
7. Put in onion, frozen veggies, chicken and black pepper.
8. Cook on low heat for about an hour.
11:52 Yannie 98 Comments
17:10 Yannie 66 Comments
17:15 Yannie 42 Comments
Kiwi muffins raised well and tasted good.ingredients:
500g kiwi ready-mixed flour
- Combine ready-mixed flour, water and eggs into a large mixing bowl. Beat for 1 minute with low speed and continue with medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Add butter to the mixture and beat for another 1 minute with low speed.
- Spoon batter into paper muffin cups until 2/3 full.
- Bake in halogen for
2515 minutes at 160130°C or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Yield: Makes 4 cupcakesIngredients:
½ cup (75g) all purpose flour ( I used unbleached)
1 tsp. baking powder
2 Tbsp. milk
2 Tbsp. sugar * I doubled the amount of sugar
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 Heaped Tbsp of nutella * I substituted with melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, sift or whisk together the flour and baking powder combining well.
In another bowl, combine egg, milk, sugar and vegetable oil and whisk them all together.
Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix with a fork until smooth.
Add in the tablespoon of nutella or melted dark chocolate and stir to create a swirl in the batter. Don't mix too well else you won't be able to see the swirly effect.
Pour the mixture into the cupcake liners trying to make sure that the batter does not spill over the edges of the liners.
Place them in the steamer and steam for 8-15 mins. ( mine cooked at 8 mins )
Stick a skewer or toothpick into the cake. When it comes out clean, remove them from steamer an place on a rack to cool. If not , leave to cook for 5 minute increments until done.
If you undercook they will be dense and gummy and if you overcook they will become rubbery, so do check.
5 medium eggs
300gm cake flour +1 tsp baking powder
125ml evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp pandan paste
Cocoa powder for creating the topo lines (I replaced with MILO 3 Tbsp)
1. Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs, one by one, beating well after each addition.
3. Sift half the flour into the butter mixture and beat on low speed until well combined.
4. Mix in the evaporated milk until well combined.
5. Sift the balance of flour into the mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
6. Divide the batter to two. Mix vanilla extract to one part and pandan paste to the other.
7. Preheat oven to 160(fan)/180C. Prepare a 8 inch pan, lined at the base.
8. Spread 1/2 the pandan batter (or vanilla whichever you prefer) into pan. Level it.
9. Evenly sift a thin layer of cocoa powder over.
10. Very very gently dollop half of the other colour over and gently level it. Repeat the sifting of cocoa powder.
11. Repeat layering with both colours, with the final layer clean (no cocoa powder on top).
12. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
17:20 Yannie 31 Comments
17:25 Yannie 47 Comments
16:36 Yannie 38 Comments
Advantages Of Using BioCera Laundry Balls: Wash, soften and sterilize, all in one
15:45 Yannie 41 Comments
12:27 Yannie 46 Comments
15:53 Yannie 59 Comments
11:28 Yannie 74 Comments
11:07 Yannie 46 Comments
17:00 Yannie 36 Comments