Mummy is loved

18:48 Yannie 22 Comments

Monday, my big milestone day. I waited till the girls had finished all their homework and done with their revision, then we went out to a nearby café for cakes and drinks. I chose 1a slice of Chocolate Cookies Cheese cake and a slice of Tiramisu as my birthday cake. I just took one bite of each slice of cakes. It was quite late in the evening and I have to back to my diet plan immediately after CNY. This was the reason that I didn't get myself a big whole cake that evening.

lina, these are the DIY cards from 2 princesses, They had written "Mummy, I love you" for more than 2 times in the card.

SK, you want me to show how my husband gave me birthday kiss.
Tomorrow is my Chinese Lunar Birthday. Since it is a weekend, we shall go for a special meal to celebrate again.

Till then, happy weekend, folks.
 

22 comments:

  1. So cute!

    What a happy family.

    You are so blessed, Yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese lunar year birthday also Yannie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Jin Jin pose so cute in the photos lah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo...so sweet. Kena censored by your daughter kah? LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha... Happy and cute family! Happy Chinese Lunar Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated bday Yan. What a simple yet totally happy birthday, celebrating with the loves of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Yan...

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute! have great celebration this weekend Yan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, i just managed to read this post now.. still on time to wish you 牛一快樂!! wishing you the same thing lah, 身體健康 青春美麗 幸福快樂!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, BTW quite strange huh?? usually the lunar calendar birthday is before your gregorian calendar birthday, but how come this year it comes later?? is it because of the 閏月 or some other reasons??

      Delete
    2. wow so happy lah, just a simple celebration at night but filled with fun and happiness, 一家大小樂也融融!! and you showed us the beautiful cards done by your two princesses, as well as that sweet kiss from your muscular macho Jin Jin!! you are so 幸福 yorr~~ :)

      Delete
  10. Haha so sweet and cute!! I like the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your updates on the weekend celebration!

      Delete
  11. Happy birthday again, Yan. Such a happy family... I like simple celebration like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the photos, all so spontaneous and funny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jin Jin is sporting to snap such cute photo, too! Look at his expression in each photo :D

      Delete
    2. Why April was trying to prevent papa's kiss to mama?

      Delete
  13. Yannie posted photo of herself wearing glasses, this is rare :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to Pretty Mummy! Love the happy family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the last photo....Such a happy and cheerful family... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated birthday Pretty mummy!!! I'm sure you have lots of fun celebrating the big day with the 3 musketeers right... hahaha... :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely, happy family!

    I like simple celebration like this..... with own love ones...that's sweet enough!

    Anyway, happy belated b'day to you :)

    ReplyDelete