2013-12-21

Taiwan shopping loots

I am back from Taiwan trip. I am not too sure whether I will have time to blog about my trip. I would love to do it if time permits, because Taiwan is such a great place to shop and the food at the night market is all my liking . The moment I flew back to KLIA, I felt like booking a flight ticket to make another trip back to Taiwan again. I had never got enough of shopping at the night markets. Shoes, bags, and clothes are cheap. I could have bought even more loots, if it isn't a winter time.
Top: Pineapple cookies 凤梨酥. Bottom:  Sun Biscuits太阳饼, and  the "very tasty but don't know name" square biscuits. 
Top: two pairs of shoes for myself, the white&red one is only TWD100 (RM11.30) and the brown one is only TWD190 (RM21.50). Bottom: two tops TWD350 (RM40), one  bottom TWD190 (RM21.50) and one pajamas TWD500 (RM56.50). These are all mine. 
Top: April's loots are two dresses TWD600 (RM 68)and one pajamas TWD400 (RM45). Bottom: May's loots are two tops TWD200 (RM22.60) and two bottomsTWD200 (RM22.60). 

Top: Photo frame, key chain and mug with our photos printed at the souvenir shop in the hotel TWD390 (RM44). Bottom:  10 pairs of cute and lovely socks for the April and May TWD200 (RM22.60)
Every time we travel, my husband won't get anything for himself from the place we go, but from the duty free shop in the airport. This time, it is just the same.
During the trip,  he got himself Taiwan beer in cans from convenience store. He said Taiwan beer is cheap and nice. 

My two girls love their instant noodles in mugs. It tastes good indeed. 
I don't really satisfy with my loots, because they are not as many as I would love to grab. May be it was due to the time allocated for shopping in the tour package always short. I couldn't make my choice right when I was in a rush. I told myself so many times, I must go back to Taiwan again. Next time, I want go with a bunch of lady friends. I love to go there for shopping and also enjoying the night market food only. lol!

16 comments:

  1. Taiwan is a great place for food and shopping. I would love to go there too.

    That a big loots you have there. Haha. Am sure you all enjoyed yourself verymuch there. Hope to read your travelogue too.

    Merry Christmas!!

    Btw I have a blog giveaway and hope you can join. See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I love taiwan too. Lots of nice food and good to shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Taiwan, always get to shop a lot!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back and looks like you had a very happy trip at Taiwan.. i have not been to Taiwan before, i want to go there and eat and shop, errrr, of course probably also see some of the more significant attractions lah.. haha!!

    yeah, i can see that you really did not buy a lot of things.. ah, it's like "until throat not until lung" right?? never mind lah, this time you treat it as a survey trip, next time you go to Taiwan again, you will be able to filter the must-go places and no-need-to-go places already.. look ahead for your better trip in the future~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahhhh!!!! Bought half of Taiwan home kah? Ahhhh...the pineapple cookies. Have you tried the Penang imitations? Everyone's blogging about those. Maybe you can compare...see which one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping you will post about your trip so that I know what interesting places to visit. Will be going there on Christmas Day :) I think I will probably only shop for food cos I'm not interested in clothing and shoes hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yan, same here. Would love to travel to Taiwan again too if can. Just around Taipei will do. I love their cute stockings. I bought a few pairs too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually I wanted to say their pineapple tarts from Taipei is the best. Wanted to asked you to get me one, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back. Pineapple tart is my all time favourite. Never mind a good excuse to visit Taiwan again next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww..lovely. my sis just got back from taiwan too and she said the food and drinks are fantastic. too bad it was winter and she didn't get any clothes. i like the seaweed / sesame seed snack that she bought back. i am guessing that you will be going to taiwan again next year huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...shop alot....The shoes are so cheap and they look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Yan, Happy New Year to you and family.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see you didn't really buy a lot hehe..nvm go again next time and shop more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew your family esp you would love the shopping in Taiwan. Many ladies went crazy and shopped till they had to borrow from tour guides! This is true story.

    I have never followed a tour to Taiwan and didn't visit so many interesting places that you saw! I went there over 5 times in a hurry...always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought a nice designer shirt from the pasar malam in Taichung. It was so cheap but classy that I wore it to ballroom functions many times and everyone complimented on its unique cutting. It cost me less than RM40. only. That's why I love Taiwan!

    I told everyone that Taiwan is most suitable for me to live if compared with China, HKG or Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love shopping at Taiwan too. But I can't seems to find children's shoes in the night market. We went to so many night markets and couldn't find any.

    ReplyDelete