2014-07-05

A proud wife

We were celebrating our 12th Wedding Anniversary in May this year. I ordered “盆菜” from Flemington Hotel and jelly cake from my friend. Both are yummy!
For the past 12 years, I never have a single day regretting for marrying my husband. He is a wonderful husband to me and the best dad to my two daughters. Because of marrying him, I again have two supportive mother and father. They are my parents in law, they love me as much as my two late parents. 

Needless to say, now we have our most precious princesses April and May.  I just hope they will build a strong sisterhood as what they have seen in Frozen movie.  

I have found my Mr. Right when my daughter wrote an essay with the title “The person whom I respect the most -- my father” whilst all her friends wrote about “my mother” under the same title. Boo hoo!

My husband knows well that the best gift a man can give to their children is to love their mother.   So I know I am so right to be my husband’s wife. 

19 comments:

  1. So sweet, I can tell your White Knight is indeed a great husband and father!
    Lucky you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one very very lucky woman to have such a fantastic hubby and even PIL!! Not many people can say that. So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can tell that your husband is a wonderful father, son and spouse from all the blog posts you wrote about him. You are a good wife, dil and mother too. Congratulations to both of you for having found each other. Your daughters are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 12th anniversary to Yannie and JJ!! wow, this post is surely a whole-hearted one because I can also feel how grateful the Hot Mama is, having the most important people in her life - the JAM!! muahaha, what does JAM mean to Yannie?? of course Jin Jin, April and May!! and also JAM is something sweet right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. other than you thanking life for having your JAM and PIL, I am very sure that your JAM and PIL are very grateful to have such a great wife, mummy and daughter in law too!! oh, I love the photos.. such a happy sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks delicious, wish i can have a bite for the food~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you both! You are so lucky indeed and you expressed your happiness so well until my eyes wet liao.....Be a good gal to hubby and don't ever get angry with him okay.... He is such a rare and precious gem that cannot even find at Poh Kong Jewellery shops! Muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratz on your 12th wedding anniversary. That's one happy family young & old together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bananaz & Mango just celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary 07July

      Delete
  10. Wishing you lots and lots more happy anniversaries in the years ahead. Cheers and God bless, all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a touching post! Happy Anniversary to you two and many more years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary to both of you. You too, you're absolutely the best mother and wife to your husband in this whole wide world.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy anniversary to you and your hubby...
    and many more years to come...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so lucky! So glad to know that. Happy Anniversary and may you be blessed with happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! Happy Anniversary! You hv great hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I couldn't take my eyes off your jelly cake !!! hehehehe..

    Happy anniversary.. and many many more to come I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy anniversary Yannie.

    Yes, you have found Mr Right and also blessed with two beautiful Thousands Gold :)

    ReplyDelete