Super Star Cruises Libra 2014 - Part 2

07:56 Yannie 14 Comments

Day 2, Starcruises Libra sailed to Phuket, Thailand. Due to the bad weather, many passengers suffered from sea sick, including my MIL.

We didn't follow any tour when ship parked at Phuket port. We let MIL rest in the cabin until she felt much better to join us for a walk at the market just outside the ship.
Yours truly posing with the gorgeous Libra.

That is a must to snap many pictures at the top desk.
Yours truly posing in new swimwear before having the courage to dip inside the very cold pool water.

Look at us, we had the whole pool to ourselves. We were like swimming in our own ship.

*Fantasy mode on* This is my private ship, if you happen to see anyone in the background. That is my cruises crew.

We swam from end to end in the pool. I allowed the coldness of water to burn some calories of what I ate in the breakfast buffet and lunch buffet.

Again, we had the whole jacuzzi hot tubs to ourselves. Shiokalingam!

There are two jacuzzi, one with warm water  at body temperature and another one with water that is hotter.

That is all for my part 2, it showed how we fully utilized the whole pool and jacuzzi to ourselves. We enjoyed swimming in the pool and soaking in  the jacuzzi very much, especially when everyone was out for Phuket tour. This privacy didn't last long, the crowd returned at dinner.

I will conclude my whole cruises trip in Part 3. Thanks for reading. 

14 comments:

  1. hmmm.. no one is onboard and you could hsve the whole pool by yourself, how nice!! haha.. I think you need more courage to pose by the pool with your bikini on than jumping into the water?? maybe there's no one around so you don't have to be worry at all, haha!!

    fuyoh, the Hot Mama is back in action and sending many guys to nose bleed!! hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK, no one around, I was actually turning here and there for my personal photographer. Yes, no one around and I felt more comfortable to pose in bikinis. Kekekeke! The water was damn cold, I tell ya!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Linda, thanks for dropping by. I love cruising. I wish to go on cruise again.

      Delete
  3. Fuiyo Hot n Sexy Mama! Nice swimwear there. Love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merryn, thank you, but, I am 'airport' la, not as blossom as Merryn Parton . Just kidding ya!

      Delete
  4. Your photos in Part 1 & 2 are very happy ones! I compared yours and mine with a big laugh. I realized I was snapping photos for a hard selling holiday blog post! Wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, no, I felt pressure when writing about cruise trip, because Anay has done such a good job.

      I forget to thank Anay to squeeze time writing about your cruise trip in 3 posts just before I boarded Libra.

      Delete
  5. I would love to cruise again to Phuket and will take my own taxi to paint the town red. Come back early to shop at the Pasar malam stalls outside the ship. Their stuffs are not cheap but Phuket is known to be most expensive shopping place in Thailand.
    Then the next day, I will not get down at Krabi but stay back to own the ship and swimming pool like what the JAMY did. What a clever family!! We never had chance to swim as the pools and jacuzzi were always packed like sardine!! Even when the ship docked at Phuket, many stayed behind too.

    It would be a fat dream if I can join those cruise in overseas. My friend went to cruise from Dover to Norway just to see midnight sun! Oh my goodness, their ship was like double our Libra size!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I would love to cruise again with my JAM. April and May can't get enough of the fun in the cruise, especially April. She is bugging to go again upon the ship reaching Penang.

      I heard about the cruise in overseas too. I heard the food in oversea cruise is even luxury . How I wish I can go for one in Europe.

      Delete
  6. Pewitt! Yannie looks so hot in that sexy swimwear~ I have plan to go on cruise after looking at all the photos shared by Yannie and Annay. The food, the shows, the entertainment and the handsome crews *wiping saliva*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Yvonne, Cruises Trip is indeed wonderful, you must go la! JAMY will sure go again in future.

      Delete
  7. So thoughtful of all of you to accompany your mil instead of going off on your own. Where are all the other people? They all do not dare to go swim in the cold swimming pool? Good for you all then, can have the whole two pools to yourselves. really very worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All other people went to Phuket Tours, except a few of us stayed back in the ship. That is why we could enjoy the privacy of swimming pool and jacuzzi to their fullest. This trip worth every single cent of me, mun.

      Delete