Fairy Bread as Children's Day Treats

14:45 Yannie 8 Comments

 I have been agar-agar or jelly in sauce plates for children's day since April in primary 1. This year, April and May's classes has too many people planned to make jelly on that day. Therefore, April and May requested me to prepare some other snacks as the children's day party food.

I googled a lot of fancy and easy to do snacks. I finally settled  my mind on the idea of making fairy bread, after getting approval from my two young lady bosses.
I used cookies cutter to cut the bread into heart and star shapes. I spread some with nutella, and some with butter. Then, I sprinkled some colourful balls on top. Tada......
To my surprise, the children like them, and their boxes of fairy bread finished in just a few minutes after the Children's day party has started.

April and May asked me to make them again on the following day as their school break snacks.

I guess, I have to start thinking of what to make for next year children's day . Any suggestion, folks? 

8 comments:

  1. hahaha!! now still many students bring jelly to the class party ke?? during Uncle SK's time really everyone brought jelly because it's easy and simple and economical.. Uncle SK thought nowadays all mommies are baking cupcakes or muffins pulak, hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fairy bread!! this is indeed nice and simple huh?? of course the kids love it because it's so colorful and something new!! sure April and May very got face bringing these fairy bread to school and much enquired about!! Uncle SK also wanna make this as party food one day, haha!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice leh....going to copy your idea for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. This is called fairy bread? Nice. Very colourful. I also like it, not only the children. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful and sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...my little one surely loves it. So colorful and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fairy bread looks so pretty. No wonder all the children love eating them. Next year, you can make them cake pops.

    ReplyDelete