Rainbow looming fun and Disney Princess songs

15:45 Yannie 10 Comments

My two girls got their two sets of Rainbow Loom from two lovely friends of me. Thanks ladies.


April shows more interest in rainbow looming than May.


Actually I show no interest in this new toy too.


Thank Goodness that April is able to seek help from YouTube.


She manages to loom some very nice bracelets by  viewing the step by step from the videos.


So far, she made a few bracelets for May and me. She also made for her classmates.


She made a few simple one and now she has advanced to make a few more complicated designs.


After she had given us her own made rainbow loom bracelets, she always bugged May and me to wear them. If we didn't wear, she would say, "Next time, I don't want to make for you all already, you all never appreciate my bracelets one." Muahahahha! So cute of her.


Last week, I also have a gift from a blogger friend, SK. He sent me a personalized CD and a CNY card ( my first CNY card 2015). He created a page for all his blog award Top Ten winners to submit their songs list. After submitting the songs list, I received auto generated notification through emails on the progress of the CD, the status of delivery and so on. Everything is so professional and awesome. He had put in so much effort, time and thoughts to make these CD for his readers. Besides, he knows me best by putting my favorite salad on the CD. Thank you so much, SK.
I chose these songs for my two lovely daughters. They love to listen to Disney Princesses movie theme songs.

The below is my songs list.
  • Top Commenters Of The Year - 9th Place
Compilation Title
Total Running Time
Disney Princesses
51:10
LEGEND:
 Songs you requested    Bonus songs picked for you based on your list
01.You'll Be In My Heart (Tarzan)  4:17
Phil Collins
02.Can You Feel The Love Tonight (The Lion King)  4:00
Elton John
03.Do You Wanna Build A Snowman (Frozen)  3:26
Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Monn & Katie Lopez
04.Let It Go (Frozen)  3:43
Demi Lovato
05.For The First Time In Forever (Frozen)  3:44
Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel
06.When Will My Life Begin? (Tangled)  2:31
Mandy Moore
07.I See The Light  3:43
Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi
08.Colors of The Wind (Pocahontas)  4:00
Ashanti featuring Lil Sis Shi Shi
09.Beauty and The Beast  4:03
Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson
10.Reflection (Mulan)  3:38
Lea Salonga
11.A Whole New World (Aladdin)  4:04
Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
12.Where Do I Go From Here (Pocahotas II)  2:41
Judy Khun
13.Someday My Prince Will Come (Snow White)  3:32
Tiffany Thornton
14.If You Can Dream  3:47
Disney Princess

10 comments:

  1. Ya, I've seen people making crosses and hanging them in their cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planned to buy for my girl last year but worry that the little brothers will disturb the looms. Even more worry that the youngest will eat and swallow them.

    Hope your girls enjoy looming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know that April is good at looming and having fun at it too. Oh, SK really did put in a lot of effort into making those CDs. So yours is salad. April and May must be very happy to have that CD to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the loom bands!! haha.. some months ago my nephews and niece were already playing with this and they made quite some colorful things from the bands.. my good friend from HK and her son also made me something with the loom bands for my birthday.. hehe!! so are you wearing what April made for you Yannie?? the top bracelet in the photo above the CD looks nice in the color and design.. bravo April :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad that the girls love the songs in the CD, and Yannie sure knows what her songs like, so she has got that list for Uncle SK to compile the songs into a CD.. and salad?? it just came into mind when hunting for the food photos.. Yannie= salad, salad=Yannie!! or maybe next time should use tongshui already~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember these loom bands were a hit few months back!

    I too got the CD from SK, already played it while I am driving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....This rainbow thingy toy looks complicated to me ...hahah..... probably the small girls know what to do with it.
    Yes, SK is really pro.... !

    ReplyDelete
  8. These loom bands have been around for quite some time already hor.. It looks complicated to make, but then, if 5 yr old kids can make it, then I think it's not so difficult afterall.. Oooo I love your list of songs, all cartoon sound tracks, nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow....am amazed at the design at the 7th photo. Complicated and yet so managed to do it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly admire the creativity of the rainbow looms! Well done, neat and striking colours. Yannie must wear to work daily to show off her talented daughter. How I wished I could invent such things and sell worldwide!

    Your CD is so healthy looking lah! You have seen my donut, so fattening one.

    ReplyDelete