Are you ready?

16:30 Yannie 15 Comments

I am a very "kan cheong" (nervous) person. I always get my things ready and  I plan everything ahead. Therefore, I have bought  my daughters, my husband and myself Chinese New Year clothes, pajamas, inner wear, and socks months ago. Besides, I have got my hair colored and trimmed. I have also started to practice baking Chinese New Year cookies and cakes. Since I baked so early, all my cookies shall be finished before the Chinese New Year starts. lol!

I have also planned to DIY some red packet lanterns as Chinese New Year decoration. Thanks to my husband for helping me to do all the spring cleaning, so that I have more time to prepare for other stuffs. Kekekeke!

By the way, I have got my hair colored and trimmed on boxing day (26 December 2014). I wish that the color and the hair style can stay till the Chinese New Year over. My hair actually grows fast. I am just afraid that I may need a last minute touch up this time.

I always visit the same hair saloon that I support since 10 + years ago.

The hair stylist knows my hair texture very well.  I always leave to her to decide the color to be used on my hair, and I value her advices on my hair style.

Oh! This is the first time I let my hair grow so long and it can finally cover my whole ears. Before that, you can sure see my ears flip out from my hair.

When I got my hair color done, I took April along to the hair saloon to do rebonding. I have fed up in blowing her natural curly hair  each time after the hair wash. She looks neater now. Her hair is very straight and smooth without needing to blow after the hair wash. The hair rebonding worth the money spent, as it saves lots of my time.

So, are you ready for Chinese New Year? Mind sharing your things to do before Chinese New Year?

15 comments:

  1. I'll balik kampung on CNY eve itself, so I doubt I will have much involvement other than eating! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, ANG ANG and really "紅"運當頭!! hahaha.. i think Yannie should also change the skin of her blog to red color to match the CNY mood she is now enjoying also lah.. only Yannie and April went to the salon?? where are JJ and May?? Thambee likes Yannie's hair lah, so pretty and the color also very glamor yorrr~~~ the Hot Mama strikes again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, to answer the question you placed as your post title.. CNY coming ke?? hahaha, okay, now i realized it's in less than two weeks.. frankly, i have yet to get anything also.. usually me last minute one lah, too early and i really won't have that mood and urge actually.. and i don't need to wear new clothes for 15 days like Yannie also lah, so last minute just go to the mall and get one or two clothes and jadi lah.. BTW, i think i still have new clothes and shoes bought long time ago that i am still keeping anew in the wardrobe :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot do any rebonding/perming/coloring this year, wuwuwuw T__T

    Anyway your hair color is very 'chio'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so colourful and nice! It looks very hot and hope it won't catch fire!
    I will be here for CNY and probably spend a night at Ossoto Spa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair colour is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahhhhhhh!!!! Nice! All ready for Chinese New Year. Over there, do they increase the price? Here, they do...but I went last week, not yet. Usually a week or two before Chinese New Year. Very expensive. Old Chinese say must cut hair before Chinese New Year, buang sial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...nice, Yan. If not mistaken there is a mixture two of colors, right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a nice hair colour! But that's also very early! I hope the colour still last till now! :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Hairstyle!
    I guess you just want to make sure everything all settled, like any other moms before the festive days started. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your hairstyle and colour! I have not done much actually. No CNY mood :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look good on that hair style and color..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish my mom let me do rebonding when I was younger. I went to school with 'dawai' hair.. so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not doing anything to pamper myself this year. Hu hu hu. No one can take care of kids while I go pampering myself. Last year I went for a facial spa before cny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. no leh...not prepared yet .

    Your new hair look nice. love the colors

    ReplyDelete