On my birthday

15:45 Yannie 16 Comments

Coincidentally on my birthday, my company gave all February babies a small birthday party at the canteen.   Since it fell on my actual birthday, I was given the change to blow candle and cut the cake after they sang Happy Birthday song. Happy!

Husband booked a KTV room to celebrate my birthday. We had thought of  going to sing in KTV for quite sometime. We had finally made it on my birthday. My husband brought MIL home cook fish congee (鱼生粥) for me as my dinner. MIL cooks fish congee on every Chinese New Year day 7th.

My two princesses asked their papa to buy me Good  Morning Nutritious Drink 18 Grains as my birthday gift. You can see the tin on the table.

My white knight had finally opened up his "gold mouth" to sing a few songs that night. We had actually not visited KTV for quite a long time. We truly enjoyed singing together in KTV.

My beloved colleagues bought me a SasSa pink clutch, eye liners and a recipe book. Thank you, girls.

My company too, gave all February babies a towel and a recycle bag.

My two princesses made me cards. I am glad that they drew me so slim. Kekekeke!

My best friend in KL bought me La Senza sleep wear. I had unwrapped and put on it, but I forgot to snap a picture. It is pretty similar to the pink pajamas below, only mine is in red. Thanks babe!
Thanks to all your greetings on WhatApps, SMS and my blog. I really appreciate your kind thoughts.



16 comments:

  1. You look really pretty and 'sok' , wooottt !!! The SR cake looks like red velvet cake. Happy birthday by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved to go to karaoke and my wife lied to me on my birthday that we were going to have buffet dinner at Red Box karaoke. I kinda had a shock to see a gang of friends including SK at the hotel's restaurant instead.
    Your birthday was really fun and meaningful with JAMY singing together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely treat. Happy birthday to you, Yannie.

    Long times didnt karaoke. Miss it actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that must be a very happy birthday for Yannie.. first day of work after the CNY holidays and the company were celebrating the birthday for her and giving her presents.. and Yannie was so happy with the cake that she ignored all the "hungry ghosts" behind her helping themselves with the spread of food, hehehe..

    and so nice of JJ, but JJ is always so sweet to Yannie ever lah.. bringing the fish congee for Yannie after work as dinner.. wow, can bring in own food into the karaoke ke?? but sweetest of all, i guess must be JJ "opening his golden mouth" to sing love songs for Yannie huh?? hehehehehe.. so blessed with love from JAM!! and not to mention the very beautiful birthday cards from AM..

    and then nice colleagues and best buddy buying presents for Yannie too!! there's a pink clutch, eye liner and cookbook and also a very sexy sleep dress for Yannie.. hehehehehe, that surely makes Yannie a very sexy lady is she's wearing all those to bed and JJ must be very (s)excited!!

    and oopsss.. look at Thambee, he only sent Yannie a message throught Whatsapp!!! how shameful~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Yan. That's lots of love in this post..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice celebration. I want to go karaoke too. It has been ages too.
    Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice celebration. I want to go karaoke too. It has been ages too.
    Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo...lovely cake! Wahhhhh!!!! Handsome boyfriend serenading specially for you some more. So romantic. Belated birthday greetings. God bless abundantly always in the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting a year wiser yet looking so much younger and prettier :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Yannie, Happy Belated Birthday to you. Wishing all the best in goat year and Happy Chap Goh Meh.

    Best Regards
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Yannie.

    Wish you good health, happiness and wealth always

    Happy Chap Goh Mei!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice birthday celebration, Yannie! I wish you a Happy Belated Birthday! You are so slim and pretty. Hmmm..how many pieces of cake did you eat? Knowing how disciplined you are, maybe only one hah..hah...

    ReplyDelete
  13. could be a bit late , but better than never ... Happy Birthday Yan ! such a happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha your two posts sounded the same, now only I know this post is actually for your real birthday!

    I hope it's not too late to wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete