1-Day Mt. Fuji and Hakone Tour (Return by Shinkansen)

13:51 Yannie 10 Comments

We went for 1-Day Mt.Fuji and Hakone tour package (with lunch and return by bullet train) on day 5 at Tokyo.
My husband booked the tour package online. We were picked up from Westin Hotel at Ebisu, a meeting point that were confirmed with the bus.

We reached the Mt. Fuji 5th Station for taking some pictures with Japan's most iconic mountain. We couldn't help to agree with this breathtaking views from above the clouds. Mt.Fuji is indeed beautiful.


Lunch is included in this section of the tour. We really enjoyed the Japanese style lunch at the Ninja restaurant.


See! JAMY had lots of fun posing with Ninja after lunch at the entrance of the restaurant.



After lunch, we continued our sightseeing trip by Lake Ashi Cruise. The ship took us from Kojiri to Hokone.  We also went up to to the peak of Mt.Komagatake Ropeway by cable car.

After daparting from Hakone by buy to Odawara Station. We took Shinkansen (bullet train) to Tokyo Station.  We took our dinner before heading back to our room.



10 comments:

  1. Ninja restaurant. What an interesting gimmick hahaha! Maybe the food they serve you is the type of food that the ninjas of old used to eat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I did go up Mt Fuji too, so call...all covered with snow when we went. My first time seeing snow, so cold and wet, better in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lunch looks great. So many items. You guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your family photos. Haha. So so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this trip seems nice!! i think it is very smart to take up the local day trip, you can relax and then let the agent plan everything for you.. also to experience the difference between the local trip there and the guided tour over here.. JAMY have been to so many places in Japan already, Uncle SK has not been near Mt Fuji and Hakone also leh.. of course being the iconic symbol of Japan, the Mt Fuji sure has its very unique charm huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's best to view the snow-capped Mt Fuji from far.. i remember a friend to me, he went all the way up to the peak of Mt Fuji and there isn't anything to see, haha!! he regretted going there, but just from far already can enjoy the scenic view of this mountain.. i guess the local day trip sure let you get the most of the place.. and look at the food, aiyoyo, so delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mount Fuji is indeed a must visit place . I hope to hike up if got chance. Nice pics !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, I am so jealous that you went to Hakone. It was in my priority list but the last minute meetings with Japanese friends 4 times took away my time. So I told myself to save it for my next Tokyo trip, if I ever go visit again. I doubt it will happen as Tokyo is expensive to me and with little historical stuffs to my liking. I did not even see Mount Fuji from Tokyo and you guys are so lucky to see it so close by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also went on a similar day trip from Tokyo to Mount Fuji/Hakone. I agree that Mt Fuji looks very majestic.

    ReplyDelete