First post in 2016

12:48 Yannie 20 Comments

I have too many things to write about my first Japan trip, my Christmas trip to Singapore, and my New Year 2016. I am struggling especially to write as my first post in 2016. Since 2015 was over, we are now in a brand new year. So I decided to let all be the throwbacks and I shall start with the latest one.

30 December 2015
My last working day in 2015. I took my two princesses for a night swim. It was actually our first swim together in this school break. We could finally go for a swim to help relaxing our bodies that were tired due to too much walking during the trips.
After swimming, I dropped them at the bakery to pick up an ice-cream cake that was meant to be cut on new year eve as our own New Year 2016 celebration at home.
Vanilla and chocolate ice cream cake

31 December 2015
We went to TGV to watch IP Man at 2pm. We again bought the movie tickets for The Wave at 10pm. I thought we were going to count down to 2016 in The Wave  at the cinema, but when the movie finished, it was only 11:30pm. We reached home at 11:50pm. No, I didn't switch on the TV to watch any count down event. As we had already brushed our teeth and got all the things ready for bedtime before we left home for movie, so I just hurried my princesses to go to bed as usual. By the time I went into my room, I heard the noise of fire crackers from my neigbourhood and I knew it was already 2016.

We cut the cake before leaving home for movie in the evening. 
1 January 2015
After breakfast, I went to the gym, I completed my first 8.5km run in 2016 on treadmill. In the evening, I pestered everyone to go for a hike at Bukit Larut with me. Again, we all completed 7km hiking up and down the hill.After dinner, I still had some time before retiring  to bed, I did housekeeping on my wardrobe. The most headache job was to decide which clothes had to go to the recycling center and which clothes is still allowed to stay in the wardrobe.  When I finished housekeeping my wardrobe, I was so happy to see there is still room for some new clothes. Kekekeke!

Thanks for reading my diary from 30 December till 1 January. Happy New Year 2016, folks, stay happy and fun, ok!

20 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to the Queen of Bukit Larut. Only 2 photos in your diary!!! Tambah lagi.
    I went to bed early too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anay, when everyone was partying and counting down, I chose to sleep in that hour. Counting down to New Year is no longer thrilled for my age, I reckon that.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Yannie! I also went to bed early hah..hah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phong Hong, I went to bed very very early, I went to bed at 12:00am on 1 Jan 2016. I snoozed like a pig and turned deaf to all fire crackers noise.

      Delete
  3. That's a gorgeous looking cake. We had steamboat on New Year's Eve, just the three of us at home - small and simple dinner and I went to sleep at 9 - even the fireworks and firecrackers in the neighbourhood failed to wake me up. LOL!!!

    My girl's gone back to her jungle school now. Quiet and lonely again. Sobssss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amei conhecer o seu blog, já fiquei por aqui!!!Achei maravilhoso!!!
    Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to bed early too on New Year Eve cos I was just back from my Batam trip and was dead tired, happy 2016 to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look out for my post on how I spend the first day of 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year, Yan. Nice way to spend your new year. Schools are starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Yan. April and May are growing so beautifully. Happy shopping for new clothes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year and you guys seems to enjoy the last day of 2015 as well as New Year's Day !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to bed even earlier, at 10.30pm. In fact, I slept through all the fireworks, how bout that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year, Yannie to you and family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Yan!! Never thought of buying a cake and cutting it on New year eve.. hehehe... good celebration esp the part where you can buy more clothings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New year to you Yannie and your family and may we both have a very fulfilling year ahead! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, Yannie went to so many places, it was indeed a travelling 2015 for you huh?? looking forward to your Japan trip posts.. :)

    30 December 2015
    how nice, that was already your last working day for the year.. SK works till the very last day of 2015, but of course it was more like relaxing because many people were already not working.. i went to have a nice Japanese meal with a colleague after work, and my!! that was so nice!! the price was half of Gogoya and yet the satisfaction was doubled!!

    31 December 2015
    wow, watching two movies in a day!! why not make it three?? hehehe.. i have not been watching movies for the past two weeks.. and since i get to know that my credit card bank extended the buy 1 free 1 ticket promotion till end of this year, i think i'm gonna watch more movies already, hehehe.. aiyoh, you got home just before the clock ticks 12am, but why must you ushered the two princesses to bed so early?? might as well wait for another 10minutes so that JAMY can countdown to 2016 that night!! ish, i am sure the girls were a little disappointed..

    1 January 2016
    a great start for 2016 by running 8.5km and hiking 7km, i like that, it's way better than sitting inside the restaurant eating and wandering aimlessly in shopping malls.. and a good start to tidy up your wardrobe, preparing for your new CNY clothes, i knew i just knew this Yannie so well, hehehehe!!

    once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR to JAMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year to you. Can't wait to read about your trips. I really want to hike at Bukit Larut one day. Too bad I didn't get to do that when I was in Taiping recently.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 2016 Yan! You go girl! You are so strong with your fitness. I'm sure you will stay super fit throughout 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HELLO EVERYBODY AM LILIAN COMBRIDGE FROM USA I AM FULL OF JOY FOR WHAT DR STEVE DID FOR ME, I NEVER TAUGHT SPELL CASTING WAS REAL BECAUSE I HAVE CONTACTED ALOT OF SPELL CASTERS AND THEY ALL COLLECTED MY MONEY WITHOUT GIVING ME RESULT, SOMEBODY TOLD ME OF DR STEVE SO I GAVE IT A TRY, BEHOLD! I WAS SUPRISED OF EVERYTHING MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR 11YRS BUT DR STEVE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT HE WILL RETURN HIM BACK TO ME . TODAY AM THE MOST HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD BECAUSE DR STEVE RESTORE JOY BACK TO ME BY BRINGING HIM BACK, AM GREATFUL FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE I NEVER TAUGHT I WILL EVER FEEL THE WARM TOUCH OF MY HUSBAND AGAIN, I PROMISED HIM THAT I WILL ALWAYS SINGS HIS PRAISES EVERYWHERE I GO AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD OF HOW POWERFUL HE IS.... CONTACT HIM THROUGH THIS EMAIL FOR ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO WANTS TO BE HAPPY LIKE ME AGAIN.. Contact him here at ordaintemples"at""outlook""dot""com" convert email address to the standard email format. Hope you all with similar problem get all help from DR STEVE ..liliancombridge@gmail.com thats my personal email you can email me for confirmation or more about dr steve


    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)[You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9)If you want to stop your Divorce.
    10)Help bringing people out of prison.
    (11)Marriage Spells
    (12)Miracle Spells
    (13)Beauty Spells
    (14)PROPHECY CHARM
    (15)Attraction Spells
    (16)Evil Eye Spells.
    (17)Kissing Spell
    (18)Remove Sickness Spells.
    (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS.
    (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS.
    (21) Charm to get who to love you
    (22)LOTTO SPELL

    EMAIL ADDRESS:ORDAINTEMPLES@OUTLOOK.COM LOVE U DR STEVE

    ReplyDelete