Busy and happy

16:37 Yannie 13 Comments

I have been trying to keep track on my exercise everyday in my own way.


Last week I managed to exercise for the entire 7 days. Last month, only two weeks that I could do exercise for the complete 7 days. I skipped one or two days in certain weeks because I needed to help my girls on the revision for their exam, or I had some important functions that I couldn't avoid.

27 Feb, Saturday
Afternoon: Running(on treadmill) 7.5km

28 Feb, Sunday
Morning: Yoga 1.5 hours
Afternoon: Running(on treadmill) 9.5km
Evening: Hiking 8km

29 Feb, Monday
Afternoon: Running(on treadmill) 9.5km

01 Mar, Tuesday
Evening: Zumba 1 hour

02 Mar, Wednesday
Evening: Running(on treadmill) 6.5km

03 Mar, Thursday
Early evening: Running(on treadmill) 3.2km
Late evening: Zumba 1 hour

04 Mar, Friday
Evening: Running(on treadmill) 9km

Last week, I did it again, but I did not break my own record for running longer distance than the week I mentioned above.

19 Mar, Saturday
Afternoon: Running(on treadmill) 9.5km
Evening: Hiking 8km

20 Mar, Sunday
Morning: Yoga 1.5 hours
Afternoon: Running(on treadmill) 9km
Evening: Hiking 6km

21 Mar, Monday
Afternoon: Running(on treadmill) 6.5km

22 Mar, Tuesday
Evening: Zumba 1 hour

23 Mar, Wednesday
Evening: Running(on treadmill) 6.5km

24 Mar, Thursday
Evening: Zumba 1 hour

25 Mar, Friday
Evening: Running(on treadmill) 5km

After making exercise as my priority, I have no time to sweat the small stuff. Though I am busy, I am happy. 

13 comments:

  1. Yannie, I can see that you are very conscientious with your workouts. It is good to keep track and I must learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gawd. Sheoh Yan, I feel tired just reading about your workout..hahah. You are so good! Wish I have your determination. I only work out on alternate days and I don't even run your kind of mileage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that you are keeping track of them. Busy and Happy is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hibernating and getting fatter like couch potatoes. If I ever start exercising wholeheartedly again until thin, I must say thanks to all your motivating blog posts. So please post more often and show off all you & Jin Jin's muscles to all the fat uncles and aunties who read your blog. Hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. great that you make it a habit to sweat it out in a regular manner!! and doing it everyday for two weeks is indeed one tough mission that requires lots of discipline and motivation.. but of course, i guess Yannie also tries her best to make a balance between what she wants to do and what she needs to do.. bravo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hats-off*
    You are really very geng la Yannie! Working and exercising everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, you can exercise so much, me, sure konked liao.. I can't even walk up the stairs without panting, haha.. You are very determined, and have strong willpower too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have strong determination

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really stick to your exercising regime..my only exercise is to do housework which I find tiring and lazy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh. You are a discipline person. Good; keep it up.

    Better than me, no time to exercise. The only exercise I do was housechore. I wish to go back to gym.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done , keep it up ! Me too,been working out and running on alternate days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. stay happy eventhough we are busy as always..

    ReplyDelete