School Holiday - KidZania 2016

14:31 Yannie 15 Comments

Since we did not go to to MSSM Ping Pong tournament during March school break, we went to KL instead. We stayed at Royale Bintang Hotel. This hotel location so good that we could walk to IKEA, IPC, The Curve and Kidzania during our 3D2N stay. Other than spending one day at KidZania, I managed to catch up with three KL besties, do some window shopping and watch a movie - The Kid From Big Apple.

This trip was short and sweet for me to discharge from the very hot weather in my hometown. We spent most of our time at the places which had air-con, such as in the mall, in the hotel room, and KidZania to cool us down.

Needless to say, April and May had lots of fun at KidZania. The last time they visited KidZania was in year 2012.  I told them to skip those jobs that they have performed before, so that they could experience other new jobs.

1. First thing in KidZania was to go to CIMB bank to withdraw their Kidzos. The queue was moving faster than our actual world. I hate the long queue time in most banks.

2. Be the Next Top Model in KidZania. Some costumes and accessories are sponsored by Poney. I don't mind them to be next top models in future, but what if not very top?

3. Be the electric workers. In future, am not too sure whether this job will be handled by banglasian.

4. Be the professional photographer in Canon. This job was fun, my daughters later explained that they could get to learn using the actual cameras. They were given two free photos from this job.

5. April was the news reporter and May was the camera woman for TV media. I kept encouraging them to be the news reporter, because I wish to see them everyday from my home TV.

6. Captain April and DJ May. I don't mind them being a DJ, as I can hear their voice often through the radio. Pilot, sorry! Too many planes crashed lately.

My girls and their dad spent the entire day in KidZania. I left KidZania at noon to meet my bestie for movie. I met them again for dinner when KidZania was closed at 7pm.


15 comments:

  1. Wish they had something like this when my girl was small. She would have had so much fun, I'm sure, and learn a lot at the same time. Kids today are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny with your opinion on their future. I could not stop giggling at your ....What if not very top???

    The weather here is hotter than Taiping but you actually lived in the comforts of air con here. I should sleep in that hotel too.

    All the jobs available are good choices otherwise Kidzania would not create these props. Why didn't they create jobs like waiters, toilet cleaners and funeral undertaker? My wife has been telling me to sell coffins or do funeral business because my bazi says I would be very successful. Sobs!! I know I sound silly but I am honest la. Anyways advertising is suitable for me too, not knowing my bazi's fate was such when I studied this. Good fate probably arranged la if we wanna believe. Some times the students asked my wife what line their bazi says for career paths. My advice is the kids should have dual jobs to survive in the new future trend. I have 3 jobs actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Royale Bintang Hotel is a good place to stay since it is near The Curve, IKEA and IPC. I have always wondered how Kidzania works. Your two girls had an enjoyable time there. It's great that you and your family had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids have not got the chance to visit Kidzania each time we went to KL..guess it will be too old for them when we go to KL next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will be going there tomorrow. It will be Ayden's first time and Ethan's many, many times. So lucky your girls are able to go to Kidzania twice. Many outstation children are deprived of this opportunity simply because it can be quite a hassle to come to KL just for this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stayed in Royale Bintang before when down there to attend a seminar many years ago.

    Glad your girls enjoying themselves in Kidzania. Would love to go back there, this round 3 of my kids together. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice place to stay. Near to shopping and the kids gets to go to KidZania. They sure love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear that May and April enjoyed themselves in Kidzania and made use of all the time there. What a nice holiday in KL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard a lot of Kidzania, but never took my kids there before.. Wait they are bigger first, then only bring.. if now bring, they kau kau chan+mou pong chan like that, rush to go home, or lie down on the floor lau-gai, I've had enough of all those nonsense when I take them out to shopping malls, haha.. It's really a nice place, and bigger kids will enjoy more, coz they can do so many things, and try so many "occupations"..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like a lot of folks go to
    KidZania lately during the school holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so nice of JAMY to go to KL for a short break during the school holidays.. and JJ is so nice to take care of the two girls while Yannie went to meet up her friends and watched movie!! aiyoyo, should have asked JJ to at least go lunch together, the girls would be safely having fun in Kidzania dei, no need to worry.. and yes, proven that the girls were really having fun in there and wonder if they realised the Daddy was there with them?? hahaha~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have tickets to Kidzania, but wondering will Aden too young to learn there... Haha! He sticks to mummy like UHU gam one... =_="

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much fun, very good experience for the kids, wonder if they have Adultzania, it would be fun for adults too

    ReplyDelete
  15. My girls are never bored going there. Good that we can get there at least twice a year. The best thing now I don't have to accompany them while they are queuing for the job. Just have to find a place and chill while waiting for them.

    ReplyDelete