I read too
The first book that I read in year 2016 is published by Odonata, and the book name is 头号粉丝 (Loyal fan). The characters in this book are teenagers aged from 14 to 18. In fact, it is April and May’s book. I have tried to read their books since many years ago. Of course, I could never keep up with the pace of them in buying new books. Last year, I read one or two books only. This year, I want to read more.
Why I want to read their books?
1. When April was much younger, she had started to read fictions that were meant for young adults. Every month, I bought one or two books from this publisher for them. The books are piling up in the book shelve.
2. In order to know what my daughters learned and read, I must read their books.
3. The books are actually very interesting, meaningful and educational.
4. It is a good reminder for me as an adult to understand better how the grown-ups think and do.
5. It is worth the value of investing in these books, at least 3 persons in the house have read these books.
头号粉丝 is about friendship. Two good friends drifted away suddenly because of the third person got involving in one of the friends’ life. This book has taught us the value of forgiveness, kindness and tolerance from friends. This book is a good reference on a true friendship for my two girls.
Tonight, I must go to the book shelve to find another book of theirs to read. Am I too old to read those young adult fiction? Hopefully not....