You are my gem

11:05 Yannie 11 Comments

Let me write about my ten years old, May.

I am blessed to have her as my younger daughter indeed. I know that she will be my good friend forever. I just like the way she is. She is simple minded, happy go lucky and innocent. When I got mad at her, I just could not get angry with her for long, because she would become upset and remain very quiet. Then, I would start to feel worrying of her. Unlike her sister, May would not throw any temper or argue with me.

Besides, she is a very cute and sweet girl. She laughs easily over small things,  and most of the time she is very quiet girl.

Between her and her big sister, I can sense that she loves me more.

Today is her ten years old birthday. I just want to let her know.
Albeit being so stern and firm on you, I always love you unconditionally. May, you are my gem. 你是妈妈的宝。Mummy wants you to stay happy, sweet and healthy forever.


11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to May. She is a sweet girl. Anyone would love to have her as a daughter.

    Happy school holidays to your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to May! She is such a sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday May! You looked so cute and pretty in that photo. Your eyes are very kind and caring ones. You will always be blessed. Study well and love JAY always, ya....

    Yannie, you so clever to write sweet words and make me wanna cry! Hu hu hu... I was thinking of my own mother who said similar words as I never ended up yelling or answering her back like my other siblings. I had to do all the housework, cleaning, laundry and marketing with a basket while still schooling! My siblings sat on thrones always. Wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 10th birthday, May! God bless, all the best in the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday May, thanks for sharing such a sweet post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to May! She is such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday May! She's such a lovely gal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arhh sorry for the late wishes!! Belated happy birthday to your princess May! She is indeed one sweet and 斯文 girl ;)

    ReplyDelete