Art projects after exam

12:13 Yannie 11 Comments

When we were young last time,we looked forwards to days after year end exams. I would bring chess to school to play with my classmates. Nowadays, kids ain't so lucky. They were occupied with so many art projects assigned by the school.

I saw my April spending so many evenings at home just to get her art work and history folio completed after her UPSR.

Her teacher told that if they were not doing these art work, their moral paper exam mark would be deducted. Same goes to their history folio.
I like this art work, she used shoe box, clay dough, ice-cream sticks and color papers to make a 3D bedroom. She did all these on her own. 
I printed those corals from internet and she pasted them on paper that she colored. 



A wooden toy car that her dad helped her to fix, and she colored it herself.

Those wiring and batteries were also fixed by her dad. Her dad is a handyman. 
Besides, she is having a singing competition next week and she only has time to practice these few days.

She can't wait to have a break and go for a holiday. 

11 comments:

  1. Singing? Do video-record that and share for all to see! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids now face so many challenges and pressures in school. I dont think it is a bad thing but then again, the kids shouldnt be forced to do so.

    Yes. Remember the time when I were in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like the 3D bedroom, it is so nicely done, thumbs up!

    I remembered when I was a Primary School student, got many art and craft projects, now ask me to do, I don't think I can do it again :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like that wooden toy car made by her dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Hello Kitty bedroom artwork. When I was in school, artwork was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am impressed with her 3-D bedroom. She is creative and smart for her age. Even her motorcar impressed me with her innovative ideas with papa's help. Soon she can build a complete model house and park that car in the porch. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah that wooden toy car looks very canggih wo!! Never know DIY car can be so geng! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back in those days, I always look forward to days after final exam. We will bring board games and more and play the day away. My son's school still okay wor. He gets to play too after his final exams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. she takes after her mom. a very capable young lady. Yipee...school hols soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her 3-D bedroom craft looks so nice! She has a lot of patience to make it so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very impressed too! My kids did not do anything like that.. hahahaa... really good handicraft work!

    ReplyDelete