Mother and daughter bonding trip

16:24 Yannie 20 Comments

I am going for a 5D4N holiday in Perth, Australia with my elder daughter, April. This is the tour package that I signed up just for she and me. My husband will take care of our younger daughter, May that time.

The purpose of this mother and daughter’s trip are,

1.       A reward trip for her hard work and good result in completing her 6 years primary education.
2.       A compensate trip for her to give the standard 6 students and teachers trip to Singapore, KL and Malacca a miss.
3.       Creating good and bonding time for just her and myself.
4.       Giving a kind of motivation to her kid sister, May that I will take May to the two person trip too after she has done with her UPSR in another 2 years.
5.       A good memory in her childhood before going into her teen. 


We are now counting down to the trip. 
I hope that we have an enjoyable and relaxing time during the Perth trip.

20 comments:

  1. Great idea to celebrate end of primary school and mother/daughter bonding. I did the same with my oldest too, we went to Melbourne and did everything she wanted, watch a musical show and ate at restaurants she chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart and lovely mother you are. I like your style of bringing up your daughters. Enjoy your vacation and come back to tell me that I must visit Perth for once. Muahahaha

    I must learn to leave shorter comments here as my fingers always itched in your posts only, like a fussy father. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anay, I must tell you that I enjoy reading your comments, be it long or short, of course long nicer, kan? kekekeke!

      Just to let you know, I like the 3 tips you shared with me on how to be a better wife to jin jin. I will follow you. hahahaha!

      Delete
  3. That is nice. The other girl not going? I would love to go to Perth, got family and friends there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I will take her to other place but she needs to wait for her turn in another 2 years. Then, I get to go for trip again.

      Delete
  4. Why not having a family trip?! Anyway hoping you two enjoy your vacation in Perth。 Full of praise for April to obtain good result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have family trip almost every year, this time I just want to have a trip for the two of us to create more bonding.

      Delete
  5. Good motivation for your daughters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is kind of motivation for them to work hard in their study.

      Delete
  6. Oh WOW! This is awesome. Looking forward to your updates on this mother and daughter bonding trip. Enjoy your upcoming holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merryn. We are looking forward to the trip too. I know I will miss May and Jin Jin too

      Delete
  7. April is such a lucky girl! Yeah, very nice reward. I hope you two have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must let April read this comment tonight, thanks Phong Hong.

      Delete
  8. Yes, do enjoy your mother/girl bonding trip! I am sure the memories will be everlasting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire, thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  9. When are you leaving Yannie?

    Safe and happy trip for you both!!

    ReplyDelete