4 days buffets breakfast in Perth

09:44 Yannie 8 Comments

We had the same buffet breakfast for the continuous 4 days stay at the hotel in Perth, Australia. I took almost the same type of food everyday, simply because I just like those food that I put in my plate.
I chose dim sum, corn, egg, assorted fruits with natural yogurt and overnight oat. I drank at least 4 cups of milk too. Surprisingly, I had totally forgotten to treat myself a cup of coffee or juice. I just got hooked on the milk there.

April would help herself with some sausage or ham with baked beans. She is a good eater actually.

I would make her a cup of Australia honey every morning and she likes it more than the juice and milk.

I helped myself with 2 slices of toasts, some dim sum, a big plate of fruits with yogurt and oats, and 4 cups of milk were my 4 days breakfast in Perth. I felt so full each time I left the restaurant and got into the van for our tour.

Now, I have back to my routine. I have also started to take 7 rules in 7 days challenge.

Here is the list of the 7 rules.
1. No bread.
2. No sweet.
3. 8 cups of water daily.
4. At least 30 minutes of exercise daily.
5. No fast food.
6. Eat plenty fruits.
7. No fried food.

Easy? Just remember to do these 7 rules for 7 days, I think it is pretty easy. 

8 comments:

  1. I find myself eating the same thing for breakfast in hotels too. All I need are some muesli, nuts and milk.

    April can sure eat because she is a growing child. A growing child needs to eat a lot :)

    I want to take up the 7 days challenge too. Sounds like my daily routine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I love buffet breakfasts at hotels, so much to choose, so much to eat - I'd go out of control... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! I see that you are still eating healthy. I find it hard to do the 7 rules for 7 days challenge :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoyed the Breakfast Buffet spread by the good hotels. They tend to have a good balance of carbo, fruits and ample beverages! I also drank milk by the gallons in US, so I understand why you had a craze there for their Ang Moh Goo Leng!!!.
    You are a very strong willed lady and I believe the 7 Rules are too easy for you. You definitely have the good blessing of wisdom to lead a good lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 rules?!! for 7 days?!! I pengsan after one day...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very healthy and disciplined rules, Yan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami http://kbagi.com/ atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete