Close encountered with Koalas and Kangaroos

21:34 Yannie 11 Comments

Thursday morning,we just didn't want to get up as the hotel bed was so comfortable.

Well,it's day 2.The fun had just begun.

After breakfast at the hotel restaurant,we visited Caversham Wildlife Park in Swan Valley.I was so happy and excited cause I would be able to watch koalas and kangaroos. It was so good that we met the kangaroos first there.

We fed the kangaroos.They ate a lot.We were surprised when we saw a kangaroo with a baby in its pouch.

We watched a farm show at Tumbulgum Farm.We also took some photos with the goats.
We met a wombat.We learned that there is such animal for the very first time.

And then it was the most interesting part,a close encountering with the cute koalas!

We then went to the next attraction,the Margaret River Chocolate Co in Swan Valley.We enjoyed free chocolate tastings and ice cream.

After having a delicious western lunch at Valley View Garden Cafe & Restaurant,we visited Mondo Nougat and Morish Nut.

Mum had wine tasting at Sandalford Winery.I did not taste any because I'm under 18. Mum bought a bottle of wine for Dad.

Went to Watertown Brand Outlet. It was aunties' shopping time.

We ate Chinese food as dinner at Paddy Field Chinese Restaurant.We were so full but everyone still could not finish the dishes.

We were then back to the hotel at 7.00 p.m.

It was a fun,happy and beautiful day for me,and my Mum too.

This post is written by April  

11 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I am impressed that April could write so well and expressed like mummy. Well done. Please create your own blog now and you can use your blog in future as resume if you apply for jobs related to PR, Journalism or even Copy Writers at agencies where all pay good money.
    I love your happy photos very much. Thanks for sharing this new WOMBAT which was unknown to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised that April initiated to write the travelogue in my blog. Of course i agree to let her pen her thoughts down.
      I told her that she would meet many uncles and aunties whom are so good in writing blog. I encourage her to write so that she can improve her English writing and learn many new English vocabs.

      Delete
  2. Step aside, Yan. Your girl's taking over. She's very good. In Primary 6, wasn't she? Hope she passed with flying colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arthur for your kind compliment to April. She obtains straight As in her UPSR.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I thought it was you until I read the last few paragraphs.. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I help to check her grammar and do slight modification on one or two mistakes that she did only. I will let her try to write one or two more posts of the Perth trip.

      Delete
  4. April did a great job on this post. This is the first time I see a wombat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, this is my first time knowing such an animal too.

      Delete
  5. Great Job April. Forgot to congrats you for your excellent UPSR result. Give yourself a big clap. I'm sure daddy and mummy is proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are very proud of April for being the top achiever of 1.11% straight As in UPSR this year. I hope she can keep up her good work when she is secondary school next year.

      Delete
  6. I like your current hairstyle, suits u. Make u look very feminine.

    ReplyDelete