Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year 2017!!

17:36 Yannie 12 Comments

Reasons of being MIA from blogsphere are,
1. April and May are having long school break. We need to spend more time with them.
2. We went to cuti cuti in Malaysia, within December month, we traveled to  Seremban, Penang and KL for jalan jalan cari makan.
3. We try to catch a few TVB and Korean dramas.

I think it is a good idea to have a post before biding farewell with 2016. Today is also my last working day in 2016 and I shall return to work on 3 January 2017.

I would love to share a few pictures of Yannie which were taken in Lebuh Chulia, Penang, We stayed opposite Grand Swiss Hotel, so I managed to visit the wall art in front of the hotel every day.


Every day, I never forgot to keep Marilyn Monroe company while she waited for her transport.

I also shared my silly joke to Mr. Bean when bumping into him on his bicycle.

Other than that, I had a glass of red wine with Mona Lisa too

Oh ya! Beethoven gave me a test on Fur Elise, but I could only remember Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So....

Well, that is all for 2016. I wish all my readers a Very Happy New Year 2017.

Yannie will continue to live every day to its fullest, juggling in exercise, work and family. Yannie too will be a good mama to April and May and a loving wife to my white knight.

You folks, please stay happy, easy and fun. 

12 comments:

  1. And the same to you and your loved ones too. Pretty obvious that you had a great holiday, back to school next week!!! My girl will be going back to her school in the jungle. Sighhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hooked on some China Productions and Korean Drama too recently.

    Happy 2017 to you and your family Yannie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays and Happy 2017 to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yannie, you are more glamorous than Marilyn Monroe LOL! Happy New Year 2017 to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had seen so many people pose with the artistic wall murals but yours looked so lively and stylo with different costumes! Well done with all your creative ideas. I think you are too thin now and that's not fair. I am too FAT.

    Happy New Year 2017 to JAMY. Hope the new year will bring your family with good health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking good as always Yannie.

    I wish you and your family a happy new year 2017! Let's meet up again soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you Yannie. Nice pose with the murals. Happy 'not working' until next year :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and well spent holiday with the hirls.

    Happy new year to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice and well spent holiday with the hirls.

    Happy new year to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun holiday!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too, on and off from blogging..hope to have more time blogging in 2017 !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 2017 to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete