Happy Birthday and happy always!

14:35 Yannie 18 Comments

Today is my birthday. I foresee no celebration, as hubby is taking the girls for ping pong tournament and they shall put up a night in the hotel. I can't follow them this trip, as I need to attend my last 2 days training of  Personal Development course. This course is actually keeping me occupied for the past 8 months and this is the reason I am MIA from blogsphere. After the final exam in mid March, I am sure back to active again in blogsphere.

Despite no celebration, I know I am still happy as I am blessed with a supportive and caring hubby, two wonderful daughters whom never fail to amaze me. I am loved by a bunch of positive and fantastic family and friends. I have a stable job and I am persistent in keeping myself fit. My ultimate goal in my life is having a peace of mind.

No matter what I do, I always tell myself that to make peace with my mind. This has given me wisdom, strength, and calmness to remain happy always.

I will continue to love myself, love my daughters, love my husband and love those who love me. 

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Yannie! You are looking good as always. I admire your determination and discipline. This auntie just now went downstairs to eat doughnut hah..hah... Enjoy your quiet birthday. You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your flattery words Phong Hong. I know I still lack one important skill - baking, that you acquired it long ago.

      Delete
  2. Yes, you are right, peace is the word. Have a happy birthday Yannie and looking forward to see more of your posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, God bless always in the year ahead. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! You may be a year older but you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! You are so strong willed with good mind power. That would make you get enlightened this life for not having the unnecessary attachment. Good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anay for the kind words. Love to hear from you always.

      Delete
  6. Never mind, birthday every year also got one ;)
    All the best to you Yannie!
    The other day Ms Leong said will find time to ask me out again, I am still waiting, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley, we shall meet one of these days.

      Delete
  7. Happy Fitting Years Ahead, Yan! Indeed you look very fit la.. envying you now cos I have so much to shed after so much oily food.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, no issue, as long as one is happy and comfortable with their own priority. You have fun enjoying all the good food.

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday, Yan. Very wise words from a wise lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very belated Birthday wish to you Yan. You've grown more beautiful each year.

    ReplyDelete