My overall in KOBL2017

15:18 Yannie 5 Comments

Today I am going to update about my race in Toyo Tires King of Bukit Larut (KOBL) 2017 on 9 April 2017. I am happy to be the champion in Women Veteran 10KM, the 4th place in gender overall and the 40th place in 10KM overall. My timing is 1 hour and 6 minutes 15 seconds. Comparing to KOBL 2015, I was actually the 3rd in women open 10KM. So, I would say that I didn’t retain my previous race position. If it did not have the women veteran category this year, I would come back with just the finisher medal. Thanks to Toyo Tires for the sponsor.

A few days after the race, I didn't rest for long. I again sign up myself for another race on 1 July. That is the first night run my town. I sign up and I pay my own money (very rare case) for the night run, simply because it is at night and I don’t need to wake up early in for the early hour flag off.

I always train myself in the evening in the gym for my 8KM run. So happen this night run has women veteran 8KM race. Therefore, I have to start training harder from now on until 1 July.

 

Why my blog suddenly turns into a running blog? I just want to update about my activity recently. Well, I have a reason to stay active, I have a mission to complete and I have a goal to achieve. Ain’t this a happy life? As long as you are doing what you enjoy, you will be happy, right?


Other than this, I actually kind of busy at work. My project seems never-ending. I work very hard during office hours too. I do get pressure and stress in the office. Thank goodness that I know how to keep calm and release my tension elsewhere. 

That is all for now. You have a nice day ahead, folks. 

5 comments:

  1. Keep it up! Another one in July? Well, still sometime to go, ample time to train for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very healthy lifestyle Yannie, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats Yannie! You hv been very active! Well done!

    ReplyDelete